Notary Public and Signing Agent, State of California

Alameda County Jails

If you need a Notary, we are available to provide notarizations at jails in

Alameda County

alameda county jails notaryExamples of forms that may require notarization are:

Inability to Appear Affidavit

Vehicle Release

Power of Attorney

Consent for Minor Child to Travel

Consent for Release of Information



$15.00 per signature, call for mobile fee



Weddings at Alameda County Jails


*Includes notary public and wedding officiant fees


To  arrange a wedding at Santa Rita County Jail or Glen Dyer Correctional Facility please call or text: 510-599-1361 for more information.



Santa Rita jail Notary


Comments on: "Alameda County Jails" (2)

  1. Aida Lozada said:

    Good afternoon.
    I sent you a message about a Spanish notary to do a marriage in a jail facility. You did inform me you did not have a Spanish speaking notary and I wanted to ask What if I had someone in the visit at the time of the marriage to translate, would that be possible?

    Thank you

    • Hello,
      I am sorry that I am just now seeing your email. Please let me know if you are still interested in marrying at Santa Rita County Jail. It is possible to have someone at the ceremony to translate. We now have a spanish speaking notary in our group as well.
      Thank you,
      Renness Tomley

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out /  Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )


Connecting to %s

%d bloggers like this: