Each signer must personally appear before the Notary Public at the time of notarization.
Before scheduling your appointment, please be sure you have one of the required forms of identifications available:
- Any current state issued drivers license, including current driver’s license issued by Canada or Mexico
- State Issued I.D. Card or California I.D. card issued by an agency or office of the State of California or any city or county within California
- Valid US Passport or Foreign Passport with current stamp by U.S. Citizenship and Immigration (USCIS)
- U.S. Military I.D.
- Any form of ID issued by a sheriff’s department for a prisoner in custody in a county jail or local detention facility.
- Current Valid Consular Identification Card, includes ID number, photo and physical description.
- Current Tribal Idenitication Card, includes ID number, photo and physical description .
The State of California only allows for the above listed forms of identification to be used when notarizing a document.
If you DO NOT have one of the required forms of identification, please call and we will review identification options with you.